One of the most versatile boats in the 2013 Tige lineup would have to be the Z1. The slightly shorter, more compact little brother of the Z3 packs a mean punch. It offers up all the style and grace of its big sibling, but easily accommodates skiers, surfers, and wakeboarders with its ultra versatile size and hull shape. So if you have a crew with a variety of different watersport interests, then don't overlook the Z1.
Engine: PCM EX343 5.7 L MPI 343-HP
Length: 21.5 ft / 6.55 m
Weight: 4,285 lbs. / 1,943 kg
Seating Capacity: 14 Persons
Fuel Capacity: 48 gal. / 181.7 L
Hull Type: ConvexV
Notable Standard Features:
- TigeTouch Touchscreen Instrument Control
- Bluetooth Integration
- Timeless Pointed Bow Design
- Snap Out Carpet
- Walk Over Transom
- Oversize Swim Platform
- Rear Storage Bench over Platform
- Three Year Bow to Stern Warranty
- PCM Engines from 409 HP to 550 HP Supercharged
- Custom Colors and Graphic Packages
- Wet Sounds Premium Audio
- Tige Alpha Z Custom Tower with Color Match
- Saltwater Package
- 2000 lb. Pro Factory Ballast System with Tsunami Pumps
Visit the Tige website to see all of the available options and try out their virtual boat builder to put together a boat that is uniquely you.
Is it the Right Boat for You?
If you're having trouble narrowing down your boat options, then drop me a line and I'd be happy to make some recommendations based on your specific needs. You can also head over to the forums and get input from other boat owners in the About.com community.