It operates on an ad platform where advertisers bid on keywords and have their ads displayed on the network platform that they choose, and where they view a network that can give them good sized traffic.
The keywords are the main focus of these ads and the best basis for getting the targeted traffic can have best chances of getting conversions.
When your ad is on the search network, it will be displayed on the search results pages, depending on what amount you bid for the keywords.
When you opt for the content network your ads will be displayed on the sites with relevance as the main focus.
When a searcher types a search on your keywords, your ads will get displayed on the sites that show up in the results pages.
Thus, knowing fully well how Google AdWords works is important and not only knowing that you only pay for every click made on your ads.
Google is in the advertising business to make money, and so to make things equal, like you make money in the form of conversion and also for the network to earn from clicks made, you have to make your ads work for you.
• Make your ad copies as compelling as ever and include the relevant keywords for best results.
You may not bid for the high ranked keywords for these are expensive but choose those that can give you a fair amount of traffic that can convert.
• A highly relevant keyword will produce a good enough click through rate.
A good click through percentage will give a good quality score and conversely will reduce the amount you have to pay for the keywords.
• You can have options on what relevant locations you want your ads to be displayed.
If you are on the content network your ads will be displayed on the relevant sites that you have chosen.
• Flexibility is part of the Google AdWords program where you have options on choosing where you want your ads displayed.
You also have flexibility on the amount you bid on keywords and also fix your ad budget and set it on a maximum amount on a daily or weekly basis.
• You have also options on stopping an ad program if you think you are not satisfied on the performance turned out by your ads.
By doing this strategy you can make adjustments on your ads and have it relaunched after doing the fix.
Therefore, Google AdWords work is simple and easy even for neophytes.
You can easily market your products and services to the potential customers through Google AdWords.